Sales Support Administrator Recruitment Companies based in the Waltham Abbey area
Salary 16-20k dep on age and experience.
We are looking for Sales Support Administrators to assist Recruitment Consultants based in the Waltham Abbey area. You must be ultra organised, be happy working with MS Office and willing to learn and pick things up quickly. This is working within a team environment so being a team player with a methodical, calm head is a must. This is a great role and ever changing and evolving so you must be flexible, coachable and happy to support the Consultants in whatever they need to get the job done.
The role involves but is not restricted to:
• Putting CVs and references onto CRM system
• Converting CVs from PDF to word format
• Completing Statement of employment letters (For Locums who need proof to apply for extension of Visa or Housing office).
• Chasing Candidates for referee’s, documents i.e Up to date CV’s and refs
• Updating availability for the consultants
• Chasing timesheets
• Uploading files onto system
• Updating job board
• Posting jobs / removing filled jobs
• Mailshot jobs when consultants are off
• Updating information from registration forms onto CRM
• Looking for Accommodation
• Checking if new Vacancies are available on various systems.
• Updating our team calendar with annual leaves, appointments or client visits.
• Accepting shifts on systems
• Putting contracts on CRM system
• Adding Candidates on to system
• Adding shifts on Temp/Staff flow
• Spreadsheet creation
Located in great new offices in the Waltham Abbey area, one of the company's have been established over 20 years and are one of the first names to call within their sector in the Country. The other is an international agency dealing mainly in the US, both great to work for. With innovative, forward thinking vision, excellent staff retention, great staff morale along with an amazing new office, These companies are worth considering for your next move. As this is an administrative role, we usually get overwhelmed with CV's, so we need you to stick out from the rest. So please send your CV with a covering letter as to why you should be interviewed for this role in the first instance. Thank you