Bid Writer Experienced or Grad
BID WRITER Graduate / Assistant / Bid Writer Our Client is a leading Contractor in the housing sector. They have expanded rapidly in the last few years and are at an exciting phase of progression within the regeneration sector of housing. Due to promotion they are looking for a bid writer to join their busy team, this person will either be a Graduate with excellent English or have minimum 1 year experience within this role or will be an established Bid Writer looking for their next move. Working as part of a busy and successful bid team, the bid writer will be responsible for completing PQQs (pre-qualification questionnaires), providing supporting technical/ compliance information for tender submissions and contributing towards improvements in the quality and success rate of the company’s bid submission process. Construction knowledge preferential but not essential. An ability to work to tight deadlines, being able to ensure that all submissions are accurate, fully complete and issued within the timescales required. The candidate must be confident in their creative writing ability and communication skills, and possess strong business acumen.
Bid Writer responsible for:
● Preparation and submission of Expressions of Interest and Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ’s) as part of the Bid process
Detailed responsibilities: Bid Opportunities and Submissions
● Undertake and complete PQQ submissions and technical / compliance information to accompany tender bids and responses to expressions of interest.
● Complete submissions required to pre-set deadlines and/or as required.
● Liaise with the awarding authorities regarding any clarifications or amendments to PQQ notices required.
● Liaise with, and seek input from other departments in support of the Bid/PQQ
● Ensure all bids are accurately completed and represent the company experience and abilities in the best possible way to secure the tender opportunity from the PQQ submission and/or contract when tendering.
● Ensure all submissions are uploaded (if applicable), printed, packaged and delivered in the format and media type required and within the deadlines established.
● Develop a good understanding of awarding authorities' vision, strategy and plans in order to maximise new business generation opportunities.
● Review successful and unsuccessful submissions, feedback and lessons learned to promote continuous improvement ties.
If you feel this the role for you please contact Heather at Alexander Fisher Recruitment.
0345 260 email@example.com