Data Entry / Admin
Data Entry Clerk/Administrator Are you looking for a role local to Bishops Stortford / Stansted? We have a great position working within one of our lovely Clients who are looking for an Administrator/Data Entry Clerk. This role needs someone who loves attention to detail, has great organisation skills and gets to go home a bit earlier on a Friday! Data Entry Clerk/Administrator Role As the Data Entry Clerk/Administrator the main purpose of the role will be to support the Sales Team, Sales Managers and other employees by administering the sales information and orders and to provide all other administration services for the sales department, other team members and customers. Data Entry Clerk / Administrator
Key responsibilities will include:
• Taking orders over the telephone, fax and e mail.
• Inputting orders into the system ensuring they are entered correctly and promptly.
• Answering phone calls.
• Monitoring ongoing orders.
• Handling customer requests.
• Answering customers telephone queries.
• Maintaining good customer relations.
• Processing all sales-related paperwork.
• Producing spread sheets as and when required.
• Liaising with Sales Account Managers as and when required.
• Inputting Purchase order confirmations
If you are currently in an Administrator role like this or you think this could be the role for you then please send us your CV in the first instance. This is an immediate start and pays up to 19k depending on experience. Being able to drive to this location is an advantage but not a necessity as it is also accessible by bus. Thank You Heather