Project Manager EWI/Rainscreen Cladding
Up to £65k pa
This is a great opportunity to work within the sector of construction. Our Client is looking for a Project Manager with EWI/Rainscreen/Cladding/Facades experience to work on a major project in the Stratford area. You must have previous experience of projects and be fully conversant on all applications of EWI/Cladding/Render/Rainscreen.
The Project Manager You must have the following Good man management skills, Be used to running a site, Dealing with the Client Resolving any issues that arise Co-Ordinating programming of works Attend meetings with the Client and Sub Contractors Hold a current SMSTS / SSSTS and First Aid and CSCS Have checkable references for previous EWI/Cladding/Render work Good all round general management on the site
• Manage and monitor the delivery of the specified contract to time, quality and budget.
• Manage, motivate and appraise project staff and sub-contractors within your remit.
• Liaise with QS, H&S, ISO, D&Q and other managers within the company, in order to ensure delivery of the project.
• Liaise with finance, procurement and estimating as required, to ensure delivery of the project.
• Creation, management and monitoring of project plan and associated budget, working closely with Commercial, Design & Quality and Health & Safety departments.
• Line management of block / assistant / site managers.
• Manage specified project and relevant site-based staff, to agreed productivity levels, deadlines and budgets.
• Support, coach and train the staff within your remit.
• Monitor assistant management and staff performance through objectives and action plans, as required.
• Assist the maintenance and building of relationships with all key client staff and stakeholders, funders and other third parties, including regular and adhoc meetings, resident consultation meetings and relevant working groups.
• Take full ownership of all aspects of management of works within your remit.
• Understand the scope and develop to specifics for site management; in order to assist procurement process and manage the resources required to deliver the project to time and budget.
• Assist the production and development of the strategic plan and programme and communicate all requirements to the staff, supporting them in the production of their sections of the programme.
• Co-ordinate labour and material requirements between site teams to ensure efficient use of stores and resources. Liaise with buying department to ensure timely placing of orders and sequence of material deliveries. Keep control of the labour and material by constant and accurate monitoring of the site requirements and related documentation.
• Be in possession of all relevant information to produce, maintain and control the delivery of the project, communicating information to the staff as required.
• Maintain agreed quality standards, communicate those standards, all programme and contract requirements to project management teams and sub-contractors.
• Maintain complete and accurate online and printed records for all aspects of the project, ensuring compliance with legislation, regulation and company policies.
• Work with commercial department / QS to ensure sub-contractors, LOSC, orders, budgets and costs are managed.
• Work with Health & Safety department to ensure delivery of the construction phase H&S plan, risk assessments, method statements and COSHH assessments and ensure all relevant documentation and notices are available on site.
• Work with ISO and Design & Quality departments to ensure total management of service and product delivery, across the project.
• Work with resident liaison and customer service personnel to manage and resolve residents’ issues to their satisfaction.
• Ensure all contractor and sub-contractor issues are raised and dealt with appropriately.
• Schedule and attend site and management meetings weekly, fortnightly, monthly as required.
• Keep up to date with relevant industry regulations, H&S legislation and company processes and procedures. Competencies
• Technical – HNC or equivalent qualification/experience in construction-related discipline.
• Programme and project management – manage production of appropriate GANTT charts including critical path analysis, interpretation of requirements, tracking of financial information.
• Competent user MS Excel, Word, MS Project, Microsoft Outlook email and calendars. Non-technical skills: Understanding the business – Demonstrate understanding of EWI (External Wall Insulation) and Rainscreen system. Budgeting and finance – Manage overall value of assigned project areas including use of contingency amounts, variations, KPIs, deadlines, WIP, cash flow as agreed for each project, such that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Please send your CV or call Heather on 07802 845461