Resident Liaison Officer
Description Resident Liaison Officer RLO / TLO 3 Month Project Possibly longer We are looking for an experienced Resident Liaison Officer for a 3 month (possibly longer) decent homes project in the Harrow area. You must be able to start Immediately and be available for the 3 month period.
Previous RLO/TLO Resident Liaison Officer experience is essential along with a calm, friendly personality, experience of dealing with Tenants on a day to day basis and self motivation.
The main objectives of this roles are:
• To ensure that the residents experience a class leading experience of my Client to the point where they will recommend our services.
• Be an ambassador for community engagement and social value within the realms of the role and contract.
• Work collaboratively as part of the site team to deliver the required services in line with the contract requirements following company policy and procedures.
The skills required:
• Customer focussed
• Excellent time keeping
• Ability to deal with issues and complaints in a calm and professional manner
• Excellent interpersonal and written skills
• Over professional attitude
• Organised and excellent administration skills
• Able to work extended hours on occasions when required
• A minimum of 12 months experience in a customer service or public facing role, in the social housing sector
• Knowledge of administration, methods of reporting and Key Performance Indicators
• Construction Skills Certificate Card [CSCS]
• Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme [SSSTS]
• First Aid qualification
• Full clean driving license and access to suitable vehicle to drive for work purposes.
Salary For the 3 months contract £28,000/year Pro-rata. If you are an experienced Resident Liaison Officer RLO/TLO
Please send your CV in the first instance to: firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you would like to discuss a move in confidence please call: 07802 845 461