Senior Quantity Surveyor
Up to £75k pa
Senior QS Fit-Out My Client based in the West Essex area is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work both on-site and in the Head Office. Working within the luxury fit-out arena this is an amazing opportunity to work for a company based in a lovely location with great staff retention and working atmosphere. This is a great chance to have a career within a forward thinking, expanding company. Due to the location you must be able to drive to be able to get to work.
Qualified QS and RICS (Preferably) A member of the Operational team reporting to the MD. You will be responsible for managing the commercial function of the business on all projects. Key functional areas include commercial management, contract T&C’s analysis, cashflow management, monthly CVR’s and management accounts, maintaining compliance with legislation and interfacing with Clients.
1. Oversee the Commercial performance for projects.
2. Provide a monthly set of management accounts based on monthly CVR meetings.
3. Work closely with the Account Manager to manage cashflow.
4. Ensure all orders from clients are adequately reviewed and de-risked.
5. Ensure all Final Accounts are administered in a timely manner.
6. Keep up to date on all relevant legislation for the Commercial function.
7. Assist with tenders as required.
8. Maintain good working relations with all clients.
9. Assist with tenders as required & attend all tender handover meetings.
10. Support the PM/SM to successfully deliver the Projects.
11. Establish split Bills and package budgets for projects.
12. Keep abreast of technical developments for the services the business offers.
13. Issue sub-contract to suppliers in a timely manner.
This job description is subject to change. The Job Holder will do all tasks within his/her level of skill and ability The Company aims to be an employer of choice and promote equal opportunities. We are committed to continuous professional development for our employees. You will be expected to undertake available training courses and develop personal knowledge, skills and experience. If you are an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor and this role looks interesting please send your CV in the first instance. Thank You
0207 613 firstname.lastname@example.org