Site Manager Decent Homes
Circa 45k plus package
Site Manager Decent Homes.
This is a great opportunity to work within the decent homes sector of construction. My Client is a forward thinking company who have doubled in size in the last few years. This is a great chance to join them during a phase of expansion. Previous Site Manager experience within decent homes is a must along with good spoken English. A knowledge of Romanian is a plus but not essential. This company love to promote from within so if you are looking for progression then this is a great opportunity. Roles available - Reading Permanent Position / South London temp to perm min 4 months work.
They are looking for the following attributes....
• Customer focused
• Decision-making ability
• Excellent time keeping
• Ability to motivate others
• Ability to deal with issues and complaints in a calm and professional manner
• Excellent interpersonal and written skills
• Over professional attitude
• Good knowledge of building methods and regulations
• Organised and excellent administration skills
• Able to work extended hours on occasions when required
• To maintain the company’s required Health & Safety procedures / initiatives including PPE, Site Inductions, Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments, CSCS cards, compliance with specification, compliance with materials / workmanship schedules, subcontractor code of conduct
• Supervise, motivate and manage all site-based operatives, overseeing all aspects of their work, to include; carrying out safety inductions; tool box talks; controlling quality of work; ensuring method statement and order fulfilment; cleanliness & tidiness; the use of tools, waste reduction; use of personal protection equipment/wear
• Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of own activity related to projects to enable traceability.
• Reporting & record with accuracy the work progress from site
• Check that all materials used, including those used by sub-contractors, are compliant with technical and quality specifications.
• Work closely with the Project/Contracts Manager to plan the project effectively, by ensuring that the project requirements, specification, design drawings, health and safety proposals are all read, understood and agreed, and that a project programme is in place.
• Liaise with site teams and client representatives where difficult circumstances are observed such as vulnerable residents or fuel poverty.
• Have regular contact with customers through the duration of the works, maintaining records or visits and any activity resulting from the contact.
• Ensure that all residents have full service provisions at the end of the day
• Be aware of the work area, resident homes and neighbourhood and follow company guidelines and policy to ensure safety and safeguarding for self, staff and members of the public
• Escalate any health and safety concerns or incident to the H&S manager as soon as practically and safe to do so.
• Be punctual for working hours and attending meetings allowing sufficient time to arrive in a timely and professional manner.
• Undertake all relevant training and development activities as required.
• Maintaining quality control procedures
• To prepare the site progress reports
• To prepare, conduct and store site inductions
• To be responsible for the accurate / timely completion of site-based documentation
• Maintain the schedule and track progress, keeping the records up to date
• Maintain accurate and up to date records for site attendance, site induction, toolbox talks, accidents, good received, weekly site records, site safety inspections, and all staff related forms/administration.
• Attend site and client meetings as required ensuring that appropriate preparation has been made prior to attending.
• Gather and maintain records documents,instructions, signatures, photographs etc] for the works and ensure that all such correspondence is stored in the project folders
• Together with the RLO prepare and maintain KPI records, including copies of Customer Satisfaction Surveys,CVIs and company and contract KPI data and reports.
• Provide relevant documentation to be included in the Property Packs as agreed with the site manager
Job Criteria: Knowledge:
• A minimum of 24 months experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of administration, methods of reporting and Key Performance Indicators Qualifications
• Construction Skills Certificate Card [CSCS]
• Site Manager Safety Training Scheme [SMSTS]
• First Aid qualification
• Full clean driving license and access to suitable vehicle to drive for work purposes Salary negotiable dep on experience circa £45k plus package.
Please send your CV or call Heather on: 07802 845461