Technical Support Customer Services Engineer
Our Client is looking for a Technical Support Customer Services Engineer to work within their offices near to Stansted/Bishops Stortford. This is a great Role for someone who likes a varied day dealing with Customer Services / Estimating / Planning & Designing and keeping Customers happy. There is some design within the Role as well as making sure that Clients receive the correct attention and end result they desire. You will be a good technical person and someone that can deal with pressure and keep calm. You must be organised, have an understanding of electrical wiring and be willing to learn as CAD drawings are required and training will be given. The Client is looking for long term commitment from good, versatile and dynamic Candidates. This Company has a family run environment and would suit someone looking for just that. Working hours are 8.15-5.00 Monday to Thursday (Fridays you get to leave early!)
Day to Day duties and responsibilities:
· Creating bills of materials.
· Adding new parts to the system.
· Designing wiring plans. ·
Drawing components and kits using Autosketch. (training given)
· Answering technical queries via phone call and email from customers and all departments. queries from Purchasing, Production and Sales Department
· Liaising with Purchasing and Production to ID alternative parts where needed.
· Releasing orders to Warehouse/Production
· Adding special prices.
· Signing off new parts made by production.
· Understanding importance of EU Legislation.
· Administrating company website.
· Research for new business.
· Research for wiring codes.
· Ensuring homologation compliance.
· Handling customer requests.
· Importing and exporting information to and from the database.
· Maintaining good customer relations.
· Producing reports.
Additional responsibilities and duties may include:
· Taking orders over the telephone, fax and e mail.
· Inputting orders into the system ensuring they are entered correctly and promptly.
· Monitoring ongoing orders.
· Raising quotations.
· Processing all sales-related paperwork.
Salary is in the range of £19-20,000 depending on experience. Please send your CV to Heather in the first instance Thank You